Two months after its creation, the Bordeaux start-ups accelerator HEMERA is welcoming its first five small businesses.
The promise of Héméra, an accelerator designed “by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs”, has attracted more than 50 local applications on its website.
The accelerator has placed the emphasis on the quality of projects and entrepreneurs so as to be best able to support start-ups which are already posting strong growth.
The five start-ups already selected all meet these criteria:
- Meltycasa, a house-share Airbnb: enables owners and housemates to rent entirely online.
- Oxioneo, platform for collecting purchase offers in real time for any real estate property.
- MIB Clean, platform for home dry cleaning and ironing.
- myYeti, a personalised service for online travel booking, which recommends the most relevant destinations and travel depending on your starting point and preferences.
- Hawk, proposing to order a drone operator on request, for whatever need.
Héméra selects and supports start-ups by providing technical support, negotiated benefits and advice from experienced entrepreneurs on giving a global dimension to their service and supporting them in their first or second round of fundraising.
New start-ups are already being considered and applications remain open.
HEMERA was founded by 5 entrepreneurs from Bordeaux, Julien Parrou (ConcoursMania), Benoît Droulin (Azendoo), Gregory Lefort (Azendoo), Brice Thebaud (Alienor Partners) and David Ducourneau (Kasual Business).
(Source: HEMERA press release 2/03/2016)